Further to a resolution approved by the Board of Directors on May 9, 2018, the Compensation and Nominating Committee is currently comprised of three independent Directors with adequate expertise in the areas of finance or compensation policies.
|Geert Linnebank||Independent Director|
|Laudomia Pucci||Independent Director|
In compliance with the Board of Directors’ resolution of 18 July 2012, the Remuneration & Appointments Committee is responsible for:
- performing regular assessments of the adequacy, overall consistency and effective application of the remuneration policy for directors and managers with strategic responsibilities, using the information supplied by the CEO;
- presenting remuneration recommendations to the Board of Directors;
- presenting recommendations or opinions to the Board of Directors on the remuneration of executive directors and other directors who hold specific posts, and on the definition of performance targets linked with the variable remuneration component; it monitors the application of the decisions taken by the Board of Directors, verifying in particular that performance targets are achieved;
- formulating opinions for presentation to the Board of Directors concerning the size and composition of the Board of Directors and presenting recommendations concerning professional figures whose presence on the Board of Directors is deemed appropriate;
- proposing to the Board of Directors candidates for the post of director in the event of cooption, should it be necessary to replace an independent director.