Further to a resolution approved by the Board of Directors on May 9, 2018 and the integration of September 26, 2018, the Control and Risk Committee is currently comprised of six independent Directors with adequate expertise in accounting and finance.
|Mario Giuseppe Cattaneo||Chairman|
|Marina Brogi||Independent Director|
|Giuseppina Capaldo||Independent Director|
|Nicola Greco||Independent Director|
|Franco Passacantando||Independent Director|
|Ferdinando Parente||Independent Director|
Consistent with the resolution approved by the Board of Directors on July 18, 2012, the Control and Risks Committee performs consulting and proposal-making functions that include:
- assessing, together with the Designated Accounting Officer and with the input of the Board of Statutory Auditors and the Independent Auditors, the correct and consistent utilization of the accounting principles for the purpose of preparing the Consolidated Financial Statements;
- rendering opinions on specific issues concerning the identification of the main business risks;
reviewing the periodic reports regarding the assessment of the internal control and risk management system and other particularly relevant reports prepared by the internal auditing function;
- monitoring the autonomy, adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the internal auditing function;
- asking the internal auditing function to perform audits of specific operational areas, promptly informing the Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors of such actions;
- reporting to the Board of Directors, as a minimum in connection with the approval of the Annual And Semiannual Financial Statement Reports about its activities and the adequacy of the internal control and risk management system.
Lastly, the Control and Risk Committee supports the Board of Directors in performing the tasks assigned to the Board of Directors pursuant to Implementation Guideline 7.C.1. of the Corporate Governance Code for listed companies.