- 2018 SEPARATE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS APPROVED
- APPROVED €0.52 DIVIDEND FOR EACH SAVINGS SHARE
Milan, 24 April 2019 - The Salini Impregilo S.p.A (MTA: SAL) Ordinary Shareholders' Meeting was held today at the company's registered office in Milan.
Separate Financial Statements
Under the terms proposed by the Company's Board of Directors, the Shareholders' Meeting examined and approved the Salini Impregilo S.p.A 31 December 2018 separate financial statements which closed with a €109,550,415.18 profit.
The Shareholders' Meeting resolved to:
- allocate €2,396,680.92 to the Legal Reserve to reach 20 per cent of share capital;
- distribute a dividend equal to € 0.52, including the legal withholdings, to the holders of each savings share as per article 33.b of the company’s by-laws for a total of €840,055.32, to be distributed on 22 May 2019 with an ex-dividend date of 20 May 2019 (record date 21 May 2019);
- and to carry forward €106,313,678.94.
2019 Remuneration Report
The Shareholders' Meeting approved the first section of the 2019 Remuneration Report, prepared in accordance with Article 123-ter of the Italian Legislative Decree 58/1998, which sets out the Company's remuneration policy for the 2019 financial year for Directors and other key management with strategic responsibilities. This is available on the company's website www.salini-impregilo.com, in the "Governance" section, on the "Remuneration" page.
The summary report of votes and the minutes of the Shareholders' Meeting will be made available to the public in the manner and timing required by legislation.
At the end of today’s Shareholders' Meeting, the Company Board of Directors met and resolved to call a Special Shareholders’ Meeting of Salini Impregilo S.p.A. for holders of savings shares on 27 June 2019 to appoint and set the office term and remuneration for the Common Representative of the Savings Shareholders and resolve on the reporting and establishment of the fund under art. 146 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 231/2001. 58/98.
The aforesmentioned Shareholders' Meeting call notice, together with the explanatory report on the items on the agenda and the Joint Representative report for existing shareholders, will be made available to the public in the manner and timing required by legislation.