To the User:
Pursuant to article 13 of the “Personal data protection code” (hereinafter also the “Code"), Salini Impregilo S.p.A. (hereinafter also the "Company") as data controller, provides this disclosure on handling the personal data of users visiting the website www.salini-impregilo.com (hereinafter also the "Website"). This disclosure is also provided pursuant to and in accordance with the decisions by the Italian Data Protection Authority on May 8, 2014, concerning "Simplified Arrangements to Provide Information and Obtain Consent Regarding Cookies" (hereinafter the "Decision"). This disclosure applies to the Company's website as well as all other websites owned by the Company, which can be reached through the following links:
This disclosure does not apply to third-party websites that may be visited by the User through links. The Company shall collect and process the following types of data in accordance with provisions set out in the Code.
- Type of data and Purposes
The Company may obtain personal data provided on a voluntary basis by the User through the following sections.
Data provided by the User on a voluntary basis through the sections of the website and through the website www.jobs.salini-impregilo.com.
- Subscription to the section Email alert: notification of publication: the personal data provided by the User on a voluntary basis by filling in the section "Email alert: notification of publications", will be used by the Company for the sole purpose of fulfilling the request to subscribe to the service "Email alert: notification of publication". For further information on the processing of data please see the disclosure on the processing of personal data available at this link: http://www.salini-impregilo.com/en/privacy.html;
- Vacancies: personal data provided by the User on a voluntary basis via the website www.jobs.salini-impregilo.com will be used by the Company for the sole purpose of evaluating possible employment. For further details on the processing of data please see the disclosure on the processing of personal data available on the website itself.
2) Browsing data
During normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to run this website acquire certain personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. The information in question is not collected to be associated with identified parties, but could, by its nature, as a result of processing and association with data held by third parties, make it possible to identify users.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers employed by users to access the website, the addresses denoted in Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) strings of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server response (completed, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and to the user IT environment. This data is used solely to obtain anonymous statistical data on use of this Site and verify that the site is functioning correctly. All such data is erased immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of suspected computer crimes, which are detrimental to the website: with the exception of this possibility, data is retained for the time limits set out in the relevant legal provisions strictly for the length of time required to provide the service requested to ensure transmission of the communication.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail messages to the addresses provided on this website, entails the acquisition of the sender's address, which is necessary in order to reply to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Cookies are small text files downloaded on to a device when the user visits a website. On each subsequent visit, the cookies are sent back to the originating website (first-party cookies) or to another site that recognizes them (third-party cookies). Cookies are helpful because they allow a website to recognize the user's device. Cookies have different purposes, for example letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving your browsing experience. They also help ensure that the advertising content displayed online is more relevant to you and your interests. Depending on the function and purpose of use, cookies can be divided into technical cookies, profiling cookies and third-party cookies. This Site uses technical cookies and third-party cookies only.
- Technical cookies
Technical cookies are those used which do not require the user's consent, pursuant to article 122, paragraph 1, of the Italian Civil Code. Technical cookies include essential cookies, also called strictly necessary cookies, which enable functions, without which you would not be able to make full use of the website. These cookies are used exclusively by the Company and are therefore first-party cookies. They are stored on your computer only during the current browser session.
This type of cookie is also used to save your decision in relation to cookies on the website.
Technical cookies also include cookies used for statistical analysis related to accesses or visits to the Site, also called "analytics", which are for statistical purposes only (and not marketing or profiling purposes) and collect information in aggregate form without the possibility to identify any particular individual user. These cookies can be blocked and/or deleted using the browser settings. All modern browsers allow cookie settings to be modified. These settings are usually found in "options" or in the "favourites" menu of the User's browser. The following links can be useful for gaining an understanding of these settings, or the "Help" option on the browser can be used to get more information.
If cookie use is blocked, the service offered to the User through the Site will be limited and this will affect the Site use experience.
The table below shows, for each technical cookie, the name, purpose and duration.
|_pk_id.*||Website traffic analysis on an aggregate and anonymous basis, to count visits by the website browser This cookie is increased at each visit and also contains the date-time of the last visit||2 years|
|_pk_ses.*||Website traffic analysis on an aggregate and anonymous basis, to manage, in combination with _pk_id*, to increase the counter.||30 minutes|
|_pk_ref.*||Website traffic analysis on an aggregate and anonymous basis, in order to trace the origin on the website from third-party websites. This cookie contains the URL of the source website.||6 months|
|ASP.NET_Sessionold||To make website surfing faster||Removed from browser when it is closed|
|Google Analytics||Traffic analysis on an anonymous basis||https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=it|
- further technical cookies on the website www.jobs.salini-impregilo.com
|rmk0||Allows encryption of the email address.||Persistent|
|rmk1||Allows encryption of the user ID||Persistent|
|rmk4||Allows the user's email to be entered in the corresponding box, to avoid the latter having to re-enter it||Persistent|
|rmk12||Keeps track of the fact that the user has taken note of the banner so as not to resubmit it again||Persistent|
|JSESSIONID||Cookie that allows the user to be identified to improve browsing||Removed from the browser when it is closed|
|cookie_j2w||Cookie that allows the user to be identified to improve browsing||Removed from the browser when it is closed|
- Third-party cookies
While browsing, the User may receive cookies from other websites or web servers on his/her device (so-called "third-party cookies"): this happens because the website may contain elements such as images, maps, sounds, specific links to webs pages of other domains hosted on servers different from where the page requested is. In other words, these cookies are set directly by website or server providers which are different from this website. These third parties could, in theory, set up cookies while you visit the website and thus obtain information on the fact that you have visited one of the Company's websites.
The table below shows, for each third-party cookie on the website, the name, purpose, name of the third-party retaining the information and the related link to the third-party website.
|AddThis||Tracking for advertising purposes||AddThis||http://www.addthis.com/privacy|
|Youtube||Tracking for advertising purposes||YouTube||https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/|
|Tracking for advertising purposes||https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/|
|Tracking for advertising purposes||https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=it|
|Tracking for advertising purposes||https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=hb_ft_priv|
|Tracking for advertising purposes||Google+||http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/|
|Scorecards||Tracking for advertising purposes||Scorecards||https://www.scorecardresearch.com/privacy.aspx|
4) Processing mechanisms
Data is processed using electronic means or, however automated, computerised or IT means, with approaches strictly related to the above purposes and, in any case, in a way that ensures the security and confidentiality of the data.
5) Providing data
Except for what has been specified for browsing data, the provision of personal data in the "Subscription to the Email alert: notification of publication" section of this website and in the website www.jobs.salini-impregilo.com are regulated by the disclosures contained therein.
6) Communication of data
Without prejudice to the communications made in compliance with legal obligations, you may view the parties to whom your personal data is communicated to; in the disclosure provided in the section "Subscription to Email Alert – notification of publication" and in the website www.jobs.salini-impregilo.com.
7) Treatment Owner and Manager
The Data Controller is Salini Impregilo S.p.A., represented by its legal representative pro-tempore, located in Via dei Missaglia, 97, 20142 Milan (Italy), telephone 0244422111; fax 0244422293; e-mail email@example.com, which the data subject can contact to exercise his/her rights under article 7 of the Privacy Code, the full text of which is provided in the following section.
The list is regularly updated by the data processors and available on request at the offices of the Company.
Article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196, dated 30 June 2003.
1. Interested parties have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data, which may or may not be recorded, and its communication in an intelligible form.
2. Interested parties have the right to obtain information on:
- the source of personal data;
- the purposes and manner of processing;
- the method applied in the event of treatment using electronic devices;
- the identity of the owner, the managers and the representative designated pursuant to article 5, par 2);
- the parties or the categories of parties to whom the personal data may be transmitted or who may learn of such data in their capacity as the designated local representative of the State, as managers or operators.
3. Interested parties have the right to obtain:
- updates, amendments or, if of interest, the completion of the data;
- the cancellation, conversion into anonymous form or the block of data treated in violation of the law, including data the storage of which is not necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently treated;
- an attestation that the operations outlined in points a) and b) have been brought to the attention, including concerning content, of the parties to whom the data has been forwarded or circulated, except in cases where this is impossible or involves use of resources manifestly disproportionate to the right in question.
4. Interested parties have the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, treatment of their personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection of the data;
- treatment of their personal data for the purpose of transmission of advertising or direct sales materials or for the performance of market surveys or of commercial communication.