The contract involves the construction of the Ravedis reservoir, on the Cellina River, for flood control as well as for irrigation and hydroelectric purposes.
The reservoir has a capacity of 24 million cubic metres of water.
The contract includes the following works:
- Dam foundation excavations.
- Construction of upstream and downstream structures to dam the water.
- Concrete gravity dam, of a maximum height on the foundations of 93 m and length at the crest of 169 m. The thickness of the dam varies from 48 m at the base to 4.50 m at the crown.
- Surface drainage with energy dissipation works.
- Access shafts to the sluice control chambers.
- Electromechanical, remote control and telecontrol works.
- Surface and depth waterproofing works.
- Complementary road system works.
- Defence and hydraulic accommodation river works.
|MAIN TECHNICAL DATA:|
|Open excavations: 545,000 m³|
|Underground excavations: 20,000 m³|
|Dam body concrete: 261,000 m³|
|Underground concrete: 16,300 m³|
|Other open-air concrete: 66,400 m³|
- perforations: 81,000 m